Become a Certified Oxygen Advantage CoachJoin our Advanced Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training Programme and take your teaching to the next level
+44 (0)20 8080 1676
Advanced Oxygen Advantage® Instructor Training
Scotland: 7-10 March 2024
Ardmay Retreat Centre, Arrochar, Argyll, Scotland G83 7AH
Maximum 12 people
With Master OA Coaches Gray Caws & Andrew Ritchie
Share your passion and build a business helping people optimise their health through breath training.
The programme includes a 4-day fully-immersed retreat style training on the shores of Scotland’s Loch Long with two experienced Master Oxygen Advantage coaches. Plus an extensive online training portal including live classes with internationally-renownded breathing expert Patrick McKeown.
Plus special AIM bonus programmes:
- Exploring HRV
- Run With Ease
Video from the September 2022 Scotland training
Unlock the Power of Breath with Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training
10-12 May 2024
Maximum 8 people
With Gray Caws
In today’s fast-paced world, optimal health and peak performance aren’t just luxuries – they’re necessities. Central to this is the way we breathe, an often overlooked element of health that holds the key to improved stamina, focus, and resilience.
Dive deep into the revolutionary methods of the Oxygen Advantage programme and join us as we demystify the science and art of effective breathing techniques.
Whether you’re a health professional, athlete, or simply someone passionate about holistic wellness, our 3-day immersive workshop in London is your opportunity to master the Oxygen Advantage approach and transform lives, including your own.
Take a deep breath and take the leap. Reserve your spot now for a transformative journey with Oxygen Advantage.
Plus exclusive bonus AIM online programmes:
- Exploring HRV
- Run With Ease
Is this training right for you?
Our programmes are designed for individuals who are passionate about teaching and coaching and want to take their skills to the next level. However, they are also suitable for anyone who wants to elevate their personal health and fitness to the next level.
- Fitness and health professionals, such as personal trainers, yoga instructors, and Pilates instructors, who want to specialise in breathing techniques and oxygen delivery to optimise their clients’ performance and health.
- Coaches and trainers who want to gain an understanding in HRV and biofeedback to help their clients improve their physical and mental performance and achieve their goals.
- Teachers and educators who want to enhance their skills in delivering effective and engaging instruction that promotes student learning and engagement.
- Sports and performance coaches who want to learn advanced techniques to help their athletes optimise their performance and achieve their goals.
- Anyone who is passionate about teaching and coaching and wants to learn advanced techniques and tools to help their clients and students achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
- Anyone who wants to elevate their personal health and fitness to the next level and learn advanced techniques to optimise their physical and mental performance.
Our training programmes are designed to help you achieve your goals and take your teaching to the next level. You’ll get …
Comprehensive training on advanced teaching techniques
Expert guidance from experienced trainers
Practical experience with real students
Access to cutting-edge tools and technology
Certification upon completion
Gray believes that mental and physical health is optimised by efficient breathing, a focused mind, and body awareness.
He is a UK specialist personal trainer, running coach, and breath coach with a master certification in the Oxygen Advantage® and Buteyko methods.
Gray trained with internationally-renowned coaches Patrick McKeown (breath), Lee Holden (meditation, tai chi, and qigong), and Danny Dreyer (ChiRunning).
Gray has the privilege of guiding the breathwork sessions on the ASICS Movement For Mind programme led by prominent mental health researcher, Dr Brendon Stubbs.
The programme launched in 2021 documented the mental wellbeing of a group of nearly 200 volunteers with remarkable results showing that 70% of participants were more active after completing the programme.
Gray is the founder and director of Adventures In Movement.
Andrew is a Master Oxygen Advantage instructor, with a specialised interest in heart rate variability. He’s also the founder of Performance Breathworks.
Andrew has worked in the outdoor health and wellness industry for 20 years and helped 1000s of children and adults become more resilient and achieve their goals through a variety of activities.
Currently he works with, corporates, professional and amateur sport, schools, and individuals as well as organising and leading retreats and adventure holidays.
What Our Clients Say
The coaches and the group make for a wonderful experience whether you are on the trail, during qigong session or enjoying breakfast, there is great synergy with this group.