Train to be an Oxygen Advantage Instructor
Are you a fitness instructor, strength & conditioning coach, yoga teacher or physical therapist interested in teaching the Oxygen Advantage Technique to your clients and students?
Would you like to teach a unique proprietary programme to
The Oxygen Advantage programme consists of simple breathing exercises taught according to an exact protocol and sequence. Designed by Patrick McKeown, this sequence allows you to teach clients in an efficient manner,
You can certify to become an Oxygen Advantage Instructor and teach the Oxygen Advantage Programme by attending a UK 3-day Instructor Training presented by Patrick McKeown and Gray Caws. During this course, you will learn the science behind the technique and receive instruction on how to effectively deliver the programme to your clients.
Gray Caws also offers 121 training in-person and online over 10 sessions
By attending this Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training you will learn how to:
- Communicate the importance of breathing for our health and performance
- Confidently teach the Oxygen Advantage technique by learning the exact exercises
- Use the breath to experience new levels of health and performance in your own life
- Transform clients health and performance under your guidance
- Employ the best tools, tactics,
andstrategies to monitor a clients progress and ensure the best results
Your clients will benefit from:
- Addressing breathing pattern disorders in everyday life
- Reduced breathlessness during exercise
- Improved fitness (aerobic and anaerobic)
- Improved sports performance
- Reduced injury risk
- Quicker recovery after training
- Improved posture
- Better sleep
- Stronger breathing muscles
- Boosted mental performance
Train to be An Oxygen Advantage Instructor
Book a call now with Gray Caws to find out more on the Instructor Training Programme
Train to be a certified ChiRunning Coach
Do you love to run? Would you love to share that passion with others and build a successful business?
The ChiRunning Instructor Training Programme will help you hone your ChiRunning technique, and provide you with the skills and tools to coach others. As a qualified ChiRunning Instructor, you will enjoy a wonderful business opportunity, becoming part of a growing network dedicated to inspiring and empowering runners of all levels.
The ChiRunning Instructor Training Programme comprises:
- Access to a comprehensive Online Training Course and teaching materials.
- Four days of practical workshops including an Advanced Technique and Teacher Training
- Two one-to-one sessions with the UK Director, delivered online or in-person.
The Programme delivers:
- An in-depth understanding of the key principles and components of the ChiRunning technique.
- The tools to teach the ChiRunning Workshops including teaching cues, drills, and exercises.
- An understanding of basic anatomy and physiology including an overview of the kinetic chain, muscle sling systems, and
- An understanding of the importance of, and science behind, a mindful approach to exercise
- An introduction to basic business development and connection to the network of ChiRunning Instructors worldwide
- The opportunity to improve your own personal practice.
Join our growing team of ChiRunning Instructors.
“Gray did an excellent job of explaining the qualities of bad and good breathing. The activities were explained and demonstrated to ensure proper understanding of the exercises. This was an excellent course and I enjoyed working with Gray.”
“Very well informed and explained clearly what we should be doing and the reasons why this would help fitness.”