3-day workshop plus online training materials
Oxygen Advantage Intructor Training in the UK with Patrick McKeown and Gray Caws. Learn the skills to deliver the Oxygen Advantage programme to your cleints.
LONDON 26-28 April
9:30am-5pm each day
London N6 5HG
MANCHESTER 21-23 June
9:30am-5pm each day
Vibe Personal Training Studio
Bury BL9 6AH
Are you a fitness instructor, strength & conditioning coach, yoga teacher or physical therapist interested in teaching the Oxygen Advantage Technique to your clients and students?
Would you like to teach a unique proprietary programme to optimise breathing patterns, improve oxygen uptake and delivery, provide an aerobic and anaerobic workout as well as developing mental focus and acuity?
The Oxygen Advantage programme consists of simple breathing exercises taught according to an exact protocol and sequence. Designed by Patrick McKeown, this sequence allows you to teach clients in an efficient manner, maximising the benefits of improved breathing.
Certify to become an Oxygen Advantage Instructor and teach the Oxygen Advantage Programme by attending a UK 3-day Instructor Training presented by Patrick McKeown and Gray Caws. During this course, you will learn the science behind the technique and receive instruction on how to effectively deliver the programme to your clients.
The Oxygen Advantage Instructors course has been developed by distilling all of Patrick McKeown’s knowledge and experience into an easy-to-understand programme so that you become confident in teaching the method to your clients and getting the results that they are looking for.
Learn the method that has helped top athletes including Olympians, professional soccer players, MMA, elite runners and weightlifters to recreational athletes all over the world.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the importance of breathing for our health and performance
- Confidently teach the Oxygen Advantage technique by learning the exact exercises
- Use the breath to experience new levels of health and performance in your own life
- Transform clients health and performance under your guidance
- Employ the best tools, tactics and strategies to monitor a clients progress and ensure the best results
Your clients will benefit from:
- Addressing breathing pattern disorders in everyday life
- Reduced breathlessness during exercise
- Improved fitness (aerobic and anaerobic)
- Improved sports performance
- Reduced injury risk
- Quicker recovery after training
- Improved posture
- Reduced exercise induced asthma
- Better sleep
- Stronger breathing muscles
- Boosted mental performance
Small changes. Big difference
ADVENTURES IN MOVEMENT
London N8 7PY
+44 (0) 20 3657 9097