Coaching With GrayBreathwork, Qigong, Functional Movement
Adventure holidays and retreats, corporate coaching, teacher training, personal training, online classes
Gray is a great and passionate teacher with different fields of expertise. He has a broad vision on breathwork and on its practical uses.
Gray has over 10 years experience in the health and fitness industry. He has trained with internationally-renowned coaches including Patrick McKeown (Oxygen Advantage and Buteyko), Danny Dreyer (ChiRunning), and Lee Holden (Qigong, breathwork, and meditation).
Your Investment: £997
You will get:
- 6 x one-to-one 1 hour sessions with Gray in person or online
- Access to Gray’s WhatsApp (Mon to Fri 9-5)
- Breathe To Thrive Online Course (Value £295)
- Exploring HRV Course (value £295)
- Breathe To Build Resilience (Audio bundle worth £99)
- 6 month access to Breathe, Balance, Move live online classes (worth £174)
- Expert coaching in breathwork and functional movement
- A bespoke programme of exercises and breathwork based on your current needs
- A mindful approach to goal-setting
Payment plan available
With an passion for trail running that started in secondary school cross country challenges, it seems only logical that I have used this passion to build a business helping others find enjoyment in fun activites that can unleash their full potential.
I got involved in the health and fitness industry back in 2011. Before then I worked as a graphic and web designer. I’ve also worked as an actor, DJ and greengrocer!
As a coach I work with individuals, small groups, and teams.
I follow a logical approach with a clear intention, encouraging exploration, curiosity, and discovery.
My aim is to make working together a unique, enlightening, fun experience.
Gray Caws – Founder and Director of Adventures in Movement
Who Gray Works With
- Anyone looking to take time out for personal and/or professional development
- Companies that want to bring team members together to motivate, and learn new lifeskills
- Medical doctors, therapists, personal trainers, breathworkers and other health professionals who are looking to gain a deeper understanding in breathwork and functional movement
- Those wanting to certify in the Oxygen Advantage® Advanced Instructor Training Program
Gray changed my life within the first 10 seconds of seeing me run! I have been a serious runner since childhood but had all kinds of injuries. Then in my mid 30s I started getting calf tears more and more regularly. I tried everything to no avail. Then I discovered Gray. He transformed my running immediately. I can now run as far as I like in complete confidence that I won’t get injured. Thank you Gray!”
Build a stronger, more empowered, and confident self
Reduce stress and improve mood
Enhance focus and performance
Learn new life-skills to help think critically and creatively, build relationships, and be healthy and happy
What Gray Teaches
Breath is at the heart of mental and physical health. Our specialist coaches base their teachings on the principles of the Oxygen Advantage® and Buteyko menthods.
The beneifts of breathwork are immence including:
- Better sleep
- Greater resilience to stress
- Better clarity of mind, consentration and focus
- More creative thinking
- Improved performance in both work and sports
Qigong is an ancient practice using soft movements that anyone of any age or fitness level can do. It is intrinsically links breathwork, posture, visualisation, and mediation.
Scientific research into qigong’s potential benefits is relatively new but seems to suggest when practiced regularly it can have an positive impact of health and wellbeing including:
- Ease of some types of pain
- Improves balance
- Lower blood pressure
- Improves managing and recovering from cancer
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports immune system
A 2020 paper also suggests it may help people recovering for COVID-19.
We believe in making exercise something fun and enjoyable rather than a chore that should be endured.
Our coaches have helped people of all ages and fitness levels:
- Run, walk, and move with more ease
- Improve aerobic fitness
- Build strength
- Gain self confidence
- Improve self esteem
Adventure Holidays & Retreats
Breathe. Move. Thrive
“Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer. Go some distance away because then the work appears smaller and more of it can be taken in at a glance and a lack of harmony and proportion is more readily seen.” Leonardo da Vinci
Stepping away from your everyday life, even just for a couple of days, and doing something a bit different can have a profound effect on your physical and mental health.
The underlying theme of all our retreats is community and nature. Feedback from recent retreats suggests that they can:
- Reduce stress and worries
- Deepen spiritual connection
- Help build a sense of community
- Improve outlook on life and relationships
- Encourage creative thinking and team bonding
The coaches and the group make for a wonderful experience whether you are on the trail, during qigong session or enjoying breakfast, there is great synergy with this group.
AIM has delivered corporate coaching to world-renowned companies including ASICS, energy suppliers, international law firms, and major banks.
Our uniquely customisable corporate wellness programme includes modules in:
- Self Awareness
- Building Resilience
- Find Your Flow
- Enhancing Energy
- Taking Responsibility
We can visit your workplace our join one of our corporate wellness retreats.
Oxygen Advantage® Instructor Training
AIM currently offers Oxygen Advantage Instructor Trainings in London with Gray Caws and Scotand with Gray Caws and Andrew Ritchie.
The trainings are suitable for those who want to become a certified Oxygen Advantage Instructor, those who want to use breathwork to complement an exisiting practice or business, or those who simply want to take a deeper dive into the power of breathwork.
The programme includes:
- 3-day workshop (London)
- 4-day retreat (Scotland only)
- Access to an extensive online portal for continued professional developent included live classes with Patrick McKeown, training manuals, and supporting scientific papers
- Follow-up online group sessions with Andrew and Gray
Plus special bonus online courses (worth £590):
- Exploring HRV
- Run With Ease
Breathe. Balance. Move.
Twice-weekly live online classes delivered via Zoom
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-8:30 AM (London)
Improve strength and mobility, build resilience, focus your mind
Whatever your age or fitness level enjoy practical, effective breathwork, qigong, and functional movement.
You also get:
- Exclusive Zoom access
- Class playbacks
- Additional free online workshops
- Weekly live Q&As
Online & Hybrid Courses
We learnt a lot during the pandemic. And one of the key take-aways was how to craft our online courses to deliver teachings in a fun and interactive way that is conducive to optimal learning.
Our online courses include live training whether that be online or in person. Our current courses are:
- Exploring HRV
- Run With Ease
- Optimise Your Breathing