+44 (0)20 8080 1676
A complete immersive experience
For individuals, couples, teams
For all ages and fitness levels
Special bonus courses (worth £590)
Gray Caws – Retreat Coach
Get away from the everyday. Join me Gray Caws and fellow Master Oxygen Advantage® Coach Andrew Ritchie and enjoy a programme of self-care, de-stressing, learning, and creativity.
Practice Qigong, forest bathing, OA® breathwork, and experience exhilarating hot and cold therapy with outdoor sauna and loch dips.
All at our exclusive retreat venue within the beautiful surroundings of Loch Long, Scotland.
Hot & cold therapy
Be in nature
Who Is this Retreat For?
- Anyone looking to take time out for personal and professional development
- Companies who want to bring team members together to motivate, and learn new lifeskills
- Medical doctors, therapists and other health professionals who are looking to gain a deeper understanding in breathwork and functional movement
Build a stronger, more empowered, and confident self
Reduce stress and improve mood
Enhance focus and performance
Learn new life skills to help think critically and creatively, build relationships, and be healthy and happy
- Onboarding call prior to the retreat with one of your coaches
- Transfers to and from Glasgow Central Station (Thurs & Sun)
- Double or single rooms with shared bathrooms
- Small group
- All meals, accommodation, and training sessions
- Take away a programme of simple exercises to incorporate into your everyday life
+ Special Bonuses
- Optimised Your Breathing Online Course (worth £295)
- Exploring HRV Online Course (worth £295)
£1495.00 per person
We have double and single rooms all with shared bathroom facilities.
Pay £100 deposit per person to secure your spot. Balance payment due 1 March 2023.
£1495 Singleper person
£2990 Double£1495 per person
£100 Depositper person
Ardmay House Retreat Centre, Arrochar, Scotland
Gray believes that mental and physical health is optimised by efficient breathing, a focused mind, and body awareness.
He is a UK specialist personal trainer, running coach, and breath coach with a master certification in the Oxygen Advantage® and Buteyko methods.
Gray trained with internationally-renowned coaches Patrick McKeown (breath), Lee Holden (meditation, tai chi, and Qigong), and Danny Dreyer (ChiRunning).
Gray has the privilege of guiding the breathwork sessions on the ASICS Movement For Mind programme led by prominent mental health researcher, Dr Brendon Stubbs.
The programme launched in 2021, documented the mental wellbeing of a group of nearly 200 volunteers with remarkable results, showing that 70% of participants were more active after completing the programme.
Gray is the founder and director of Adventures In Movement.
Andrew is a Master Oxygen Advantage instructor, with a specialised interest in heart rate variability. He’s also the founder of Performance Breathworks.
Andrew has worked in the outdoor health and wellness industry for 20 years and helped thousands of children and adults become more resilient and achieve their goals through a variety of activities.
Currently he works with, corporates, professional and amateur sport, schools, and individuals as well as organising and leading retreats and adventure holidays.
Our company retreats are a refreshing alternative to the classic corporate offering being an effective and enriching time in nature – a space for learning and exploration to unleash your true potential.
We’ll make sure you leave us feeling focused, refreshed and inspired.
Nature is at the heart of this retreat
You’ll experience the energising effect of Scotland’s Atlantic woodland and Celtic temperate rainforest with guided walks, optional trail runs, and forest bathing.
Numerous studies show that spending time in nature can be beneficial to your physical and mental well being.
Our specially-designed 4-day programme includes Qigong practice; Oxygen Advantage® breathwork; invigorating hot and cold therapy in our outdoor, wood-smoke saunas, and a dip in the loch; freshly-prepared nourishing meals designed and cooked by our onsite nutrition coach.
After over 20 year of managing a busy kithcen serving home-cooked food to children and adults, Margaret decided to train as a Practical Nutrition Coach with The Nutrition Coach Academy.
With a knowledge of food and diet and practical cooking skills built up over a lifetime, alongside a passion for wellness and nutrition, she wanted to help as many people as possible on their journey to better heath and wellbeing.
Margaret is a mother of two grown-up children and a grandmother to four. Complementing her interest in food, Margaret loves to grow fruit and vegetables in her garden in Arrochar.
Margaret is a member of the Complementary Medical Association.
Thursday 30 March – 2 PM
- Pick up from Glasgow Central Station (optional at midday)
- Light lunch
- Welcome and introductions
- Increasing Awareness
- Optimal Breathing and the Principles of OA® (the science and experience)
- Mindful Movement and Breath with Qigong Practice
- Dinner and discussion
Friday 31 March – 7:30 AM
- Early morning Qigong
- Leisurely breakfast and Day 1 recap
- Nature & The Nervous System (Exploring the Rainforest)
- Building Resilience Through Breathwork
- Wood-smoked outdoor sauna and loch dip
- Supper and discussion
Saturday 1 April – 7:30 AM
- Early morning Qigong
- Leisurely breakfast and Day 2 recap
- Nature And The Nervous System (Exploring the Rainforest)
- Focus & Flow: Balancing Mind & Body
- Sauna and loch dip
- Supper and discussion (Biofeedback and HRV)
Sunday 2 April – 7:30 AM to 2 PM
- Early morning Qigong
- Leisurely breakfast and Day 3 recap
- Enhancing Energy: Move With Ease (walk, walk/run, run)
- Reflections & New Directions
- 2 PM close
Beyond The Retreat
- We offer group support for one month following your retreat
- Exploring HRV Online Course – Group catch up with either Gray or Andrew every 6 weeks
What Our Clients Say
SThe coaches and the group make for a wonderful experience whether you are on the trail, during Qigong session or enjoying breakfast, there is great synergy with this group.